Emergency Powers (Disasters) (COVID 19) (Curfew) (No. 9) Order
Written by Radio Caribbean International on June 12, 2020
STATUTORY INSTRUMENT, 2020, No. 91
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
4. Operation of services
5. Operation of public services
6. Essential services to operate during curfew
7. Physical distancing protocols
8. Confinement to residence
9. Educational institutions
10. Restriction on social activities
11. International travel
12. Restriction on road traffic
13. Restriction on visitation
14. Disposal of intoxicating liquor
15. Wearing of mask or other covering
16. General penalty
[ 12th June, 2020 ]
In exercise of the power conferred under section 3 of the Emergency Powers (Disasters) Act, Cap. 14.07, the Minister responsible for disaster preparedness and prevention makes this Order:
1. This Order may be cited as the Emergency Powers (Disasters) (COVID 19) (Curfew) (No. 9) Order, 2020.
2.—(1) In this Order —
“curfew” means the time specified under section 3;
“full operation” means operating a service in accordance
with the physical distancing protocols specified
under section 7 in the normal location and within the
“public service” means a public service under section 5;
“service” means a service under section 4.
(2) A word that is defined in the Emergency Powers (Disasters)
(COVID 19) Order, Statutory Instrument No. 42 of 2020 has the same
meaning in this Order.
3. A curfew is imposed each day on the 15th day of June, 2020 to
the 30th day of September, 2020 from 12 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Operation of services
4. Except during the curfew, a service is open for full operation.
Operation of public services
5. Except during the curfew, a Government agency is open for