Saint Lucia COVID-19 Data Summary & Analysis
Written by Radio Caribbean International on February 1, 2021
Saint Lucia COVID-19 Data Summary & Analysis (January 31 2021)
Prepared by Calixte George Jr.
Note: This is not an official document. It was compiled independently of health authorities but utilises published press releases and the COVID-19 Response website of the Department of Health & Wellness, as well as comparative country data from Worldometer.
SNAPSHOT (as at January 31, 2021).
• Total Confirmed Cases: 1,411
• Total New Cases for Month of January: 1,057
• Total Active Cases: 769
• Active Cases as % of Total Cases: 73%
• Total Recoveries: 627
• Total COVID-19 Relate Deaths: 15
• Case Fatality Rate: 1.1%
• Total Tests (from COVID-19 Dashboard): 23,599
•Total Imported Cases: 53
• % Female: 54%