Registration of New Form 1 Students
Written by Radio Caribbean International on July 13, 2020
The Administration and Staff of the Castries Comprehensive Secondary school would like to congratulate all successful students who sat the 2020 Common Entrance Exams. We would like to inform you that Registration Day for new Form One students is Tuesday 14th July, 2020
Time: 9:30 am
Venue: School’s Auditorium
What should you have with you? :
- Your child’s/ward’s primary school report book.
- Commin Entrance Result Slip
- Birth Certificate and Health Card
- Two (2) passport-size photos
REGISTRATION ATTIRE FOR BOTH STUDENTS AND PARENTS
- Please dress decently
- (no exposure of personal parts—sleeveless, caps, shorts are NOT allowed).
- Please wear your masks and practice Social Distancing
Website: castriescomprehensive.org Office Hours (8 am—4:00 pm) daily