New COVID-19 Recommendations and Protocols
Written by Radio Caribbean International on August 11, 2021
New recommendations and protocols from 13th August, 20201 aim to significantly reduce and control viral spread.
- Workplace physical distancing and blended approach.
- All business operations and commercial activities must end by 8:00pm daily.
- Social gatherings are to be restricted to immediate households and family limited to ten (10) people.
- All sports are allowed for the given time period limited to field capacity and game structure no spectators or crowding allowed at this time.
- All educational institutions will operate as per established school hours.
- Present protocols for MOT and the tourism sector are adjusted as follows for this time.