LPG and Gasoline prices increase
Written by Radio Caribbean International on August 10, 2020
The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline, diesel per gallon, LPG 20, 22 and 100 lb cylinders has changed. The retail price of diesel per litre and kerosene remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday, August 10, 2020.
- Gasoline increased from $2.63 to $2.67 per litre or $11.95 to $12.13 per gallon
- Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.57 per litre or $7.15 per gallon
- Diesel remains at unchanged at $2.35 per litre or increased from $10.68 to $10.69 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $27.35 to $27.70 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $30.09 to $30.47 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $159.37 to $162.82 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, August 31, 2020.
Tagged as cooking gas fuel price gas price LPG price