Fuel Price Adjustments
Written by Radio Caribbean International on November 11, 2019
The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline and LPG 20, 22 and 100 lb cylinders has changed. The retail price of kerosene and diesel remains unchanged. The price changes take effect from Monday November 11, 2019.
- Gasoline decreased from $2.92 to $2.91 per litre or $13.28 to $13.24 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $2.94 per litre or $13.37 per gallon
- Kerosene remains unchanged at$1.79 per litre or $8.12 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $31.38 to $32.01 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $34.79 to $35.49 per cylinder
100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $200.71 to $203.89 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday December 2, 2019.