Fuel Price Adjustment – February 2023
Written by Radio Caribbean International on February 22, 2023
The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of LPG 100 lb cylinder has changed. The retail price of Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, LPG 20 and 22 lb cylinder remains unchanged. The price change takes effect from Monday, February 20, 2023.
- GASOLINE remains unchanged at $3.74 per litre or $17.00 per gallon
- Kerosene remains unchanged at $2.97 per litre or $13.51 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $3.74 per litre or $17.00 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $43.27 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $47.60 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $264.84 to $336.13 per cylinder
The 20 lb Cylinder (9.07kg) is being subsidized at $23.96 per cylinder and the 22 lb Cylinder (9.98kg) is being subsidized at $26.35 per cylinder.
The Public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail price of fuel products will be on Monday, March 13, 2023.